Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Great love story....

I will seek and find you.

I shall take you to bed and have my way with you.
I will make you ache, shake & sweat until you moan & groan.
I will make you beg for mercy, beg for me to stop.
I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when
I'm finished with you.
And, when I am finished, you will be weak for days.


All my love,
The Flu

NOW, QUIT THINKING ABOUT SEX AND GO GET YOUR FLU SHOT!


Yeah, I'm a geek. I'm amused by stupid biology jokes. And I really don't care if you get your flu shot or not. I think they should be saved for the elderly and others that really need them. I'm probably not going to get one and I work with the flu on a daily basis. Just take care of yourself and wash your hands and you'll be fine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah we're not gonna talk about the flu shot with me....

i got into an argument in a ttc myspace group with soem crazy lady...
needless to say i ended the conversation when she said the flu shot is a conspiracy from the government made to brainwash us (and she was being serious)

i agree with u- flu shot for elderly or immune deficient... maybe in some cases if you work with it (like you) but if you are perfectly healthy (like you) then it is your own choice
they also suggest for pg women to get it but only if you are prone to the flu...

btw, this argument was coming from a woman whom was 20 and had 3 kids and wanted another (the youngest was 9 months) and asked hen is the best time to baby dance.....ummm you have 3 kids!! you dont know how conception works!!.... she also joined an infertility group..... yeah in no way is THAT infertile....

yeah she prob lives off food stamps MY pay check provides for her
ug

dumb@$$ people

sorry the ADD kicked in again
lol
~jes

November 08, 2006 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home