Sunday, June 11, 2006

Congratulations are in order

My boyfriend, D, is currently attending classes for his bachelor's degree. Last quarter, he took two six week long classes as well as working full time. He worked really hard and ended up getting an A in one class and a B in the other. I was so proud of him b/c its not easy having a full quarter of material crammed into six weeks.

D got a letter in the mail this weekend from his college saying he made dean's list. This is his first time ever making dean's list and he is so happy!. The letter is hanging up on the fridge now. I am so happy for him. He works so hard and I know he gets frustrated with the whole school thing so I hope this gives him that extra boost of motivation.

If you know D, tell him congratulations. It would mean a lot to him.

And D, if you're reading this, I am so proud of you. Words can't even express how proud I am. I knew you could do it. I love you more than anything, Monkey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home