Thursday, June 22, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

I got the following quote from an article on MSNBC about Bush's visit to Austria:

“Look, people didn’t agree with my decision on Iraq, and I understand that. For Europe, September 11th was a moment; for us it was a change of thinking,” Bush said, insisting that he’d made decisions in the “best interests” of the United States and the world. “I believe when you look back at this moment, people will say, ‘It was right to encourage democracy in the Middle East’.”

When will he realized that Iraq and September 11th had nothing to do with each other? Every time he brings the two subjects up together, I want to throw something at the t.v. or radio. The sound of his voice just makes my blood boil.

That is all.

ETA: The article is actually from Newsweek. I got the link from the MSNBC website. You can access all of Newsweek's articles from there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home